Lights of Love
Hello...It’s me…I am here now…It's good to see you…I love you…I’m sorry.
Please forgive me…I…well…I…just didn’t believe this would happen.
Don’t wonder why, or if this…or if only that...
It wasn’t your fault or anyone else’s.
Please be at peace and know that I am okay.
Please tell everyone I love them and that I am so sorry...
And that we will see each other again. Thank you for loving me.
In the light, we will forever be together. In the warm flicker of candle’s flame.
In the sunrise and color-full sunsets, we will see each other.
In tears wiped away by a gentle caress and a tender smile of forgiveness.
In our mind and within our heart is where we are truly free.
In the light of love we will forever be.
See you in the light beloved,
August 2016 ~ Laurie Cagno Witter
(Photo of my precious nephew, my brother's 17 year old son.)
Website Tour Guide
- My Story Book - Table & Foreword
- Blue diamond's graceful call
- Enough is enough, meet Lady Cleopatra
- Wake-Up call me If you're able;eyes talk
- Twinkle Toes and Sunshine; miracles just in time
- Lights of love (current page) With two sub-pages,
- In loving memory of
- Beloved family and - Cherished musicians
- Shiny, dusty diamonds
Review, seven title pages with sub-pages.
At the very top.
Note, waves of musician’s credits
here, there and everywhere.
My Story Book - Lights of Love